Tuesday 2 November 2010

The toad in me

I never considered myself a lucky person. I can’t say that I am extremely unlucky but I seem to be lucky in a very ironic way. But now I can say that it’s fortunate that I can not attend metal shows in London. And before you think that this confronts the whole essence of this blog please read on.
 I just learnt, that there is going to be a Motörhead concert on the 27th November. This band is on the list, so it would be a great opportunity to start ticking the names from my list. But I can’t go just yet to any concert. Which is – I must repeat myself – a good thing. Because, on the same day there is going to be an Arch Enemy concert as well. Another band from the list. So what could I do if I were to choose? How can you choose? The only thing that comes in my mind is the story of an ugly and stupid, but nevertheless lofty toad that was walking down the street one day. He came across a sign reading: If you are beautiful turn left, if you are smart then right. After standing puzzled for a while he exclaimed: What now, I should split in two?

sword from Diabolus Dei on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment