Sunday 29 May 2011

Bread

Shopping is good, shopping is fun. So far so good, just like a Megadeth record, although isn't that good of a start for a post in a supposedly metal oriented blog. There is not much metal in shopping, except for this maybe:
I better find a good phrase to follow this lame start.

How about: shopping is dangerous? I mean: shopping is dangerous. Especially Sunday,  early in the afternoon. This is not something I read or heard, is something I saw just 30 minutes ago. It was a seed of a fight, nothing serious but it makes you think: what about if one of them had had a gun? Or both of them? What would you do if one of them pulled out a gun? Where could you hide? Then you start calculating your chances of running into a gunfight one day - or night - in this huge pile of people. Of course, this kind of thinking makes you go nuts and take a gun yourself and go berserk on the streets. I must admit something though. All these thoughts crossed my mind after I left the shop, while I was there and these two guys were doing some kind of wrestling that looked like some stupid dance I was having different thoughts. These guys were firmly holding each other, struggling to get rid of the other guy's grip so a punch would be delivered but with little success.
It might look like something else but this is real wrestling.

Meanwhile I was thinking come on, get one in already! And my mind was full with all the things that could go wrong, actually I was waiting for those to happen. I guess if this was some kind of a messenger chat I should paste a blushing emoticon, but it isn't :)). Maybe the animal in me is playing Hyde and seek, maybe it's the lack of TV - hence lack of violence served on a plate -, maybe the 3D from last week wasn't enough. Or maybe I'm only human and my subconscious is demanding its fare share of circus to go with the overwhelming quantities of bread I consume. You know, panem et circenses.


Lamb of God - The faded line from Diabolus Dei on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment