Sunday 30 January 2011

It's metal?


This is a justified question if you are thinking about the content of this blog, which doesn’t really seem metal, except the songs that are at the end of each post. Although I never said it will be about metal, one might think it will be, considering the title. I know I would like it to be about METAL.

Of course, I can’t answer this question, I am only asking it so I make it clear that I know that this blog is drifting away from its intended direction. There are some things that can not be done. Like whipping a horse in Nietzsche’s presence. Or leaving a bat – dead or alive – near Ozzy. Or depriving me of metal but giving me a pen and a notebook and some time to kill. Do this and you can be sure, shit will happen and disasters like some of the posts will take place. Bottom line: it’s a good question, but I don’t know the answer, so will leave it unanswered, it might be better that way than coming up with 42 as an answer.  



Again, if you look at this song you are right to ask if it is metal, but this time I am sure it is and it’s appropriate on the birthday of a dead man.


chop from Diabolus Dei on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment